ENHANCE YOUR EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
After graduation you have acquired job-specific skills that are essential to perform a job. However be aware that most employers will also want you to have some general job skills, sometimes called Soft Skills or Employability Skills. Generally speaking, these are the Top 6 Employability Skills that employers want you to have, no matter what industry you’re working in (click on the boxes):
- The world of work: How to get in and stay in!
- Creating a CV you can be proud of
- Identifying, pursuing and getting what you want
- Interviewing the right way
- Developing effective people skills
- Developing effective communication skills
- Understanding emotional intelligence
- Spending and saving wisely
- A step-by-step guide to creating your own budget; and sticking to it
- Understanding and using credit to your advantage
- Considering self-employment
- Key things new business owners should know about the marketplace
- Setting up your business
SIGN UP TODAY. IT’S FREE !
Make it your own, and upskill yourself with ReadytoWork free online course aimed at giving you the essential skills you need to make the critical transition from education into the world of work. Participants will obtain an official certificate at completion of the online course and will be invited to attend a large Job Fair in 2017 where top employers will be proposing thousands of jobs and internships. So don’t wait any longer and sign up today to ReadyToWork online course! It’s Free !