ENHANCE YOUR EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
After graduation you have acquired job-specific skills that are essential to perform a job. However be aware that most employers will also want you to have some general job skills, sometimes called Soft Skills orA�Employability Skills.A�Generally speaking, these are the Top 6 EmployabilityA�Skills that employers want you to have, no matter what industry youa��re working in (click on the boxes):
- The world of work: How to get in and stay in!
- Creating a CV you can be proud of
- Identifying, pursuing and getting what you want
- Interviewing the right way
- Developing effective people skills
- Developing effective communication skills
- Understanding emotional intelligence
- Spending and saving wisely
- A step-by-step guide to creating your own budget; and sticking to it
- Understanding and using credit to your advantage
- Considering self-employment
- Key things new business owners should know about the marketplace
- Setting up your business
SIGN UP TODAY. IT’S FREE !
Make it your own, and upskill yourself with ReadytoWork free onlineA�courseA�aimed at giving you the essential skills you need to make the critical transition from education into the world of work.A�Participants will obtain an official certificate at completion of the online course and will be invited to attend a large Job Fair in 2017A�where top employers will be proposing thousands of jobs and internships.A�So dona��t wait any longer and sign up today to ReadyToWork online course! Ita��s Free !